Thursday 25 November 2010

The Saga Of The Neighbours Takes A Twist. Free Willy Lives Across The Path.

Here I am. Enjoying `Barnaby` on Mystery Channel when I hear  a crash from outside. Pulling a coat over my PJ's and crutches on either arm, I open the front door to see....


The Neighbour from the house opposite. Perched high up in a tree in his garden......sawing away at the branch of said tree.....So what you say. Ain`t a chap entitled to do a spot of gardening when he likes. Yes, so true but factor in a few points please. It`s raining.  It`s after 10pm. He is wearing only a pair of boxer shorts......boxer shorts with a very unimpressed willy hanging out the front......I don`t think he realises the risk of frostbite in a rather delicate area.

He waved "Good Evening! Just trimming the tree!" I waved back and said "Nice weather for it" and hobbled back indoors.

When in Rome do as the Romans do. I didn`t see a thing. Not even a willy.

No comments: